The Tokoni Larry Parkins Beauty Tag Questions
Hola amigo, como estas?
Okay! Let me back up, I cannot for the life of me speak Spanish but it is truly a beautiful language and music to the ears.
Today on the blog, I’ll be answering 12 Beauty related questions curated by the amazing Tokoni Larry Parkins. Check out her blog here for her own answers.
Take note that I’m no beauty blogger. I can’t even paint my face properly to save a life yet I enjoy these question and answer tags so why not?
Let’s get to it, shall we?
The TLP Beauty Tag Questions :
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
How can I forget? Who remembers those lipglosses that were trendy in the nineties. The type that had a rolling ball that glided smoothly on your lips. You do? Yasss! That was my first ever makeup item.
2. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
Definitely lipsticks! I can leave the house without powder and eyeliner but not lipstick or lipgloss.
RELATED – The This or That Beauty Tag
3. Do you have a “beauty budget ” or you spend freely?
You know my whole life is on a budget. So, I definitely have a beauty budget.
I make sure I purchase the essentials ( read as an eyebrow pencil, powder, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and lip liner) all other products ( read as a bronzer, highlighter, blush false lashes…) are secondary.
I’m looking to invest in Foundations, Concealers, Highlighters and all that pricey stuff but there’s definitely a budget.
4. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I currently have a skincare routine and I’m planning to repurchase the products that are working for me yet I’m open to trying new products so long as they are affordable, safe for the skin and effective.
5. What is your top beauty tip?
I don’t have a single tip so I’ll just say;
- Eat healthily
- Drink enough water
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Clean your makeup brushes regularly
6. Random Fact About Yourself?
I’m 5ft4 but I sometimes appear taller because I’m a skinny somebody.
7. What skin type do you have?
My face is oily but the rest of my body is dry. Does this count as combination skin?
8. What is your current facial cleanser?
Refer to this post.
9. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my manicure and pedicure by myself and I have fun with it. Occasionally I get my nails done at a salon but it’s a rare occurrence.
10. Describe your skincare routine in 5 words?
11. What’s your favourite skincare product?
My Oriflame Pure Skin Face Moisturizer. The smell is divine and it does the job.
12. What’s your hair type?
My hair is presently in its natural state and I have type 4 hair (4b/4c).
That’s it, guys. Simple and Short!
If you’ll like to join in this tag feel free and tag others as well.
By the way, what was your first makeup item? I’ll love to hear from you.
Also, don’t forget to check out my latest posts as well:
- Spring Fashion 2018: One Too Many Florals.
- How To Style Culottes like a Nineties Chick.
- The Wedding Guest: Styling a Monochrome dress
- Wilson’s Lemonade; New Bottle? New Juice??
Until next time,
Let’s stay connected!