Currently listening to Jon Bellion – Simple and Sweet 🙈
Hope your weekend went well? Mine was lowks as always. Lest I forget welcome to the long awaited February the so called “Month of love” Pfft!.
So much has been going on lately asides the obvious mess our country is in. There’s the Big Brother Nigeria drama, Beyonce’s pregnancy announcement (which I felt was overhyped), Nicki and Drake getting back as friends and a ton of other gist you must have heard of.
Phewwww!!! This didn’t make my week less hectic and sadly it did not increase my akkant balance :|.
Moving on, I was nominated by Zaynab of What2Fab for the blogger recognition award and I’m so thankful for this. Thanks Zay Zay 😁.
I really love doing these tags. It goes to show that my work is getting recognized, slowly but surely. Without further ado here are;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
THANKS ZAINAB :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
- Write a post to show your award.
Doing that right now 😁
- Give a brief story on how your blog started
Please refer to this post
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Find your niche.
- Maximize every resource and opportunity around you.
- Always ask questions and reach out to experts in the field.
- Plan! Organize!! Strategize!!!
- Network! Network!! Network!!!
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
I’m too lazy to nominate 15 people, so If you’re reading this and you wish to partake please feel free.
- Let each blog know you have nominated them.
I nominate y’all. So now you know 😉
That’s it guys. I’m open to more tags so feel free to hit me up with yours.
I’m also thinking of posting twice a week. Therefore what sort of content would you love me to add? Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
Have a FAB week ahead.
Till next time,