Happy Weekend Guys,
I hope the month of September has been good to you? With all those rains and showers of blessings I suppose the answer is in the affirmative.
It’s just three months left till the year runs out and I keep saying how time flies, I mean it was only yesterday I was watching the HEADIES (a music award show in Nigeria) in January and all the celebrity drama that ensued back to back (you see what I did there 😉 LOL) afterwards.
Anyways I digress, I don’t have a style post this week (something is coming up tho) rather I’d love to share twenty facts about me. Some bloggers have been doing this tag and I chose to follow the trend.
So here goes;
1. I’m Bello Ẹ̀bùnolúwa Esther while in high school I used to call myself Beeva pretty obvious why 😉 now I’d rather go by the pseudonym WanShyGirl (it could change in future tho)
2. I’m super skinny, I’m actually working on being just skinny 😂😂. Funny that I eat tons of junk food still no show.
3. As opposed to my pseudonym, I’m really not that shy anymore. I used to be really, really shy as a kid tho, I could be in a room full of people and not say a word or relate with anyone. It was that bad sigh, I’m glad I’ve passed that phase tho.
4. I love, love, love reading. I love reading books that deal with investigative stuff, solving mysteries and all.
I also love reading books about fashion and life in general.
5. Because of my uber love for reading, I won an award for best student in LITERATURE in my high school. YES! I’M ALLOWED TO BRAG 😋😝
6. I love keeping journals, I actually picked this habit from my father. I stumbled on his journals once and I got hooked reading them and so I decided to start mine too so that someday my kids would read my journals and have an idea of how life was for me as a youth.
7. I love the color BLACK. In uni I actually went through a Gothic phase. would wear black almost every day. Most of my wardrobe is made up of black clothing and…
8. …Denim, although I only started collecting them in uni. I still want more tho so feel free to enrich my wardrobe denim – wise.
9. I’m the first daughter and first born of my family.
10. I’ve never been close to any of my parents, like deep close. I don’t know how y’all do it.
11. My best friends are usually boys. Can’t deal with girl drama.
12. I always wanted to be a writer as a kid. Now I’m doing that with this blogging thing and I feel fulfilled.
13. I’ve always loved fashion from childhood. That shii is totally hereditary.
14. I’m really not good at handwork, craft and vocational stuff, that’s why I totally admire creative people. Hope to use this brain of mine for something awesome in future tho.
15. I’d love to work with a radio station in the nearest future. Even if it’s short term I just want that experience. MY IT DOESN’T COUNT 😒
16. I love to wear men inspired clothing and accessories. If a guy can wear it, a girl can rock it better.
17. I get anxious a lot and it affects my health, I’m working on this tho because I know in the end WE GON BE ALRIGHT 💪
18. I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. So yes!In case I’m opportune to knock at your door give me a minute and listen to my message. JESUS LOVES YOU AND JEHOVAH TOO
19. I’m actually enjoying typing this I wish I could extend.
20. I’m really not comfortable telling the whole world my age but eff it I’m 20 YEARS YOUNG!
Summary – I loooooveee to sleep, I’m an introvert and I’m also a couch potato one hundred 💯 percent of the time 😝
That’s about it.
Feel free to tell me the facts we have in common.
Also don’t forget to follow me on social media Twitter and Instagram (@WanShyGirl) and endeavor to check previous posts.
Till next time,