Hello guys! Hope we’re having a good week?
So I got a second nomination for the Liebster Award thanks to Ilamosi
Since I already did an acceptance post for the previous nomination, I’d just answer the questions and avoid boring you.
Thanks Ilamosi for nominating me.
So here are my answers to her questions.
1. When did I start blogging?
I began blogging in December, 2015. That’s been six months and counting.
2. What do you prefer for breakfast?
Cereal, Cereal, Cereal. I’m a cornflakes lover.
3. If you were to visit two celebrities who would they be?
* Justin Bieber
* Aubrey Graham (Drake)
4. What’s your best quote?
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams” – Henry David Thoreau
5. Who’s your favorite writer and why?
I’ve got tons of favorite writers but Mary Higgins Clark and Dan Brown got me. They are the King and Queen of suspense.
6. Which country would you love to visit and why?
The United States, because it’s the United States Hahaha
7. If you were to stay at home all day what would you do?
I’m basically an indoor person. I’ll totally watch movies, listen to music, keep tabs on my social media accounts and eventually sleep, sleep, sleep.
8. What movie have you seen that made you cry?
Room (2015) starring Emily Blunt and Jacob Tremblay. If you watch/watched the movie and don’t /didn’t cry or get emotional you need to check yourself
9. What have you done before that you wish you never did?
Lips sealed on this one
That’s it then look forward to a style post this weekend 😉
Also stay in touch with me via social media; Twitter and Instagram (@WanShyGirl)